Monday, June 27, 2005

Battlefield 2 Released!

I will be covering some major events that occurred while I was gone with quick posts in the coming week.

The release of Battlefield 2 was a huge event within the gaming community. Even many MMORPG players - myself included - took a break to play this game, and for good reason. The latest game in the Battlefield franchise is great.

I loved BF1942, and this sequel is a vast improvement on its predecessor. The addition of a commander, ranks, an imroved interface, and VOIP all make this the best online FPS I have played.

Download the demo here or from the official site.

4 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this mariah carey music download site, it's pretty awesome too!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger jon said...

We are trying to find good hindi movie to take the kids this weekend. Good hindi movie reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Acura certified used cars

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! film editing classes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home