Wednesday, June 01, 2005

/Afk and Thanks for All the Fish


I'm going to have a very busy (though not necessarily difficult) summer this year, with summer school, camp, vacation, and various other activities. I therefore will be posting on a more sporadic basis than what I'd like. I simply won't be able to get to the keyboard very much.

I'm passing my EQ2 characters to a friend of mine for the time being, who may also post here. You can find Brungo the UIA conspiracy theorist here.

This is only for the time being, and I'll be sure to announce when I'm back (definitely by the time Desert of Flames rears its ugly head).

5 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... 316 1 meridia

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... video editing schools

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home